Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

check out my craft supplies on eBay. one person's craft trash is another's treasure!
Wake up, wake up, it's the first of the month...which means it's time for new goals and a recap of old goals, so go check out my last post to see what we've got going on over here.

Dear Universe - Thank you. Sometimes I forget to remember to thank you for all the good and wonderful that you put out into the world. So thank you. Thank you for loving friends, a job, a roof over my head, warmth, kindness from friends and strangers, smiles and all that other happy stuff. Thank you.

Dear California - I'm very ready to see you and Rima and Evani and Gaby and my other friends out on the left coast too. One more month and I'll be there. I'm ready for good food and good fun and some warm sun. *dance all excitedly in my chair in a happy manner*

Dear Subconcious - Um...what's up with that dream from the other day? I mean, yeah, I liked hugging him in my dream and it was awesome, but what was that other stuff? I made a recording and we were gonna put it in a song? Weird. You can have him come through more of my dreams though. Go ahead and show me our future so I know what I'm looking forward to.


Dear Fried Chicken - Get in my belly. It's been a whole month since I haven't had any meat. It is time, please don't disappoint.

Dear Happiness & Laughter - I'm glad that you live here. I enjoy having you in my life and that you make frequent visits. You make my days so much better. If there was a way I could hug you tight I would.

Dear Sweet Tooth - Go away. That is all.


reading - Jack Canfield's Key to Living the Law of Attraction by Jack Canfield and D.D. Watkins
This post brought to you in part by:

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for California! I love it there. :)

Setarra said...

Ahhh I love that you know Rima and Evani in real life! And fried chicken?? Ugh, I haven't had popeyes in forever! My mouth is watering as I type.

SimplyxClassic said...

great friday letters!
california is happy to have you come! <3

Kim @ Two Martini Lunch said...

Hello to my fellow universe lover. Your California trip is coming up and your savings meter reads zero. You better get on that. :-)